So, a buddy of yours introduced you to his girlfriend’s best friend. She’s hot, funny, smart and sarcastic – you dig her. But is she into me? Women can be complicated, hard-to-read and downright confusing but don’t worry; there are a few universal hints that women display when they’re interested in a man.
1. Physical touch. Women subconsciously touch the men they’re interested in more frequently than the men they view as “just a friend.” So, if she’s laughing and briefly places her hand on your shoulder, or if she always seems to hug you hello and goodbye, especially when you’re spending one-on-one time together, she just might be into you.
2. Playing with her hair. A lot of women change their hairstyle throughout the day but they tend to play with their hair a little more when they’re talking to a man they’re interested in. If she is twirling that ponytail during you’re entire conversation, there’s a good chance she’s interested.
3. Eye contact. Humans in general tend to make eye contact with people because it shows the other person that they’re interested. The same thing happens in job interviews. Clients will seek the interviewee that had great eye contact because it shows that they were confident and paid attention.
4. Smiling. Come on guys, this one’s obvious. If she’s into you, she smiles. Like…a lot. Don’t be nervous. Smile back!
5. Crossing and uncrossing her legs. This is another one of those subconscious moves women make because it’s brings attention to their curves. If you’re sitting at a barstool and she is continually crossing her legs, she’s showing off (whether she knows it or not) and she might even be a little nervous around you…because she’s interested!
6. She suggests you do something. If you’re talking about your plans to watch your team dominate the Red Wings later and she volunteers, “I hate the Red Wings! I bet Pavelski is going to kick ass tonight,” invite her to watch the game with you! Who cares if that means you meet at a sports bar instead of sitting on your comfy couch eating pizza, you’re hanging out with the girl, aren’t you?
These signs might not guarantee that she’s into you (only she can do that) but they can certainly help you figure out if you think you have a chance. So next time you’re hanging out with your buddy and the girls, keep an eye out for subtleties like this. It might give you that little extra boost of confidence that you’ve needed to ask her out.
If you are thinking about how to get your ex-girlfriend back, then these tips may help you also to figure out if she´s still interested in you or not.