Please Note: Guest blog posts are only being accepted by independent bloggers and contributors. Organizations and companies looking to submit posts should refer to our PR/Advertisement page for more information on sponsored posts. You may also contact me for additional detail on sponsorship options.
Are you a single parent, dater or relationship blogger? Are you looking to host your top-quality gest post on a dating blog? Do you have a humorous, scary or ‘classic’ dating, parenting or relationship story to share? Memoirs of a Single Dad and our readers would love to help you share your stories! What are the benefits to guest-blogging on Memoirs of a Single Dad? As a guest blogger you can quickly gain exposure to Memoirs’ growing readership base (
5000 7000 50,000 page views per month and increasing), share your parenting, relationship and dating stories, offer & share advice with others in similar situations and be promoted by Memoirs and friends on Twitter, Facebook and other sites.
Memoirs is looking for all different types of guest bloggers – you need not be a single dad to guest blog on our site! Single mom stories are welcome as well!
Rules of Guest Blogging on Memoirs of a Single Dad
- The post should be around 500 words.
- No Affiliate Links are allowed.
- The article must be unique to Memoirs of a Single Dad (no copy-pasta please).
- Images are optional – if you don’t add any Memoirs may at our discretion.
- Maximum of two self-serving links per post.
Suggested Topics for Guest Posts
- Dating & Online Dating (Dating Rules, Dating Stories, Dating Success & Failures)
- Parenting, Single Parenting, Co-Parenting (Lessons, Successes, Failures, Funny/cute/inspiring stories)
- Marriage, Separation & Divorce (Memoirs will not accept posts of ex-bashing)
- Technology (preferably blog tech, consumer tech, etc)
- Product & Service reviews – just make sure they’re genuine and not a sales pitch in disguise
How to Sign Up as a Guest Blogger
Use our Contact Me page to get in touch. Be sure to include the following information when you submit the form:
- Your Name
- Your Site (not required if you don’t have your own site)
- Your Suggested Topic(s)
- Your estimated time frame for submitting your article.
Guest bloggers will be required to submit a short bio so that we can include it with the post – don’t forget to link back to your site from your author bio! It’s also suggested that you post a link to your Memoirs guest post on your own site so that your readers know you’re guest blogging on another site.
Disclaimer: Not all guest posts submitted will be accepted. All posts should be unique content not published anywhere else on the world wide web. Any content found to be duplicated will be immediately removed and the author will be banned from posting future articles on this site. Memoirs of a Single Dad has final editorial right to update or amend guest post submissions with author approval prior to publishing.