This PSA is sure to make you laugh.
- Twenty One Years Ago Today – A Son’s Story of Breast Cancer Survival Wow, where to start with this one? Perhaps from the beginning of the end. I remember being around my oldest son's age lying in bed at night after dinner thinking about how perfect my […]
- Book Update Memoirs of a Single Dad An Update on the Book Well, Memoirs of a Single Dad is now 90% finished, sans a final pass through the entire book to make sure that it flows well, is semi-coherent and that I didn't […]
- Sexism in Parenting and Parenting Equality for Dads You probably already know by now that I'm a divorced dad. My son and I live in a co-parenting situation like many families do these days. It's not ideal, but "it is what it is" and we make […]
- 11 Gift Ideas for Father’s Day 2011 Hey, it’s JenB. I thought I’d take a stab at this whole blogging thing. How hard can it be? I figured I’d start nice and easy and make a list of the best gift ideas for dads on Father’s […]
- Cyberbullying Challenges Students, Parents and Lawmakers From parks to schoolyards, bullying has been a way of life. Some insecure youngsters need to feel bigger, better and badder than their peers, so they pick on vulnerable students without a […]